Dates & Times
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Gates Open: 12pm
Festival Hours: 2pm–2am
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports, and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Security & Entry
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough search by our security officers, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Ages & ID
You must be 18+ to enter Beyond Wonderland Bogota, to buy or consume alcohol, or to enter the VIP areas. Valid photo ID is required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Colombian government card
- Colombian or foreign government-issued passport
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license
- All forms of ID must contain a photograph and date of birth
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- NO Colombian driver’s license
- NO school or consular ID
- NO expired ID of any kind
- NO re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO refunds or exchanges
- NO sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO consuming alcoholic beverages outside the festival entrance
- NO camping
- NO unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO unauthorized/unlicensed vendors. All objects will be confiscated and people will be withdrawn from the festival.
- On the authorities’ recommendation, entry will not be permitted to women in a visible state of pregnancy.
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles or selfie sticks
- Air couches or air chairs—must be deflated upon entry
- Small hand sanitizer—60ml or less
- Belts—simple styles, nothing prominent or dangerous, like spikes
- Contact lens formula (not regular eye drops)—must be new and sealed
- Masks (such as deadmau5 or Marshmello) made with soft materials and small batteries—face must be fully visible upon entry
- Illegal substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Cigarettes, E-cigs and vapes (smoking prohibited in venue)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Deodorant (liquid, paste or aerosol)
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Bottled water (may be purchased inside venue)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Inflatable, battery-operated costumes
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Stickers, flyers
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Local team soccer jerseys
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
Any object that is deemed dangerous or does not follow the security guidelines will not be admitted. Every person coming into the event will be subject to a pat-down search prior to entering the grounds.
- Maximum height is 3 meters.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC—no solid material).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 2.5 centimeters in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entry through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.